«Window Treatment Installation »
Professional installation of any window treatment is critical for final presentation to the customer. Great installers can fix a variety of problems on site with little or no fuss. The job goes in and the customer is delighted.
Installers are usually the last contact the customer will have with your firm, and their services will leave a lasting impression. A good or bad installation could potentially influence on-going and repeat business with your firm. When your reputation is on the line...we make sure it is taken care of.
Our Team of Installation Professionsals are Factory Trained
||Our certified installers are some of the very best in the industry. They are exceptionally well trained and are committed to providing consumers with the highest quality measuring and installation services.|
Take comfort knowing our installers can help with product and technology support. Our Field Service Representatives (FSR) will be available to assist with specification, installation or programming needs for all Somfy motorized systems. We work with system integrators to provide seamless installation of motorized products in some of the very best automation systems being installed today.
We also troubleshoot and repair many different motorized systems in current installations.
Standard service area for Window Treatment Installation:
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and surrounding areas within a 120 mi radius. Other east coast area's available...call for pricing.
Standard Window Treatment Installation services...
- Job scheduling through our office with notification to you by phone or E-Mail (Most jobs are scheduled 24 - 48 hours after receiving them)
- Fully insured for Workmens Compensation and Premises Liability insurance (Call or E-Mail us for a certificate of insurance to be sent to your office)
- Unmarked Installation Vehicles
- Installers will arrive at specified times (Installers will call if running more than one-half hour late or early)
- Drop cloths are used for all tool boxes and ladders
- Removal and disposal of old treatments
- Wall patching where old treatments existed (Additional charges may be incurred)
- Paint Touch-Up where old treatments existed (customer to supply paint if other than white)...(Additional charges may be incurred)
- Treatment pickup from your site (Additional charge...see price list)
- Heavy items that need to be moved ie. pianos, wall cabinets, waterbeds etc(Additional charges will apply)
- Temporary shades available when needed (charges apply for each shade)
- Installation of Window Treatments outside the Pittsburgh area available (Call for details)
- All installation covered by a 1-Year no questions asked warranty (does not cover misuse or abuse)
Measuring for Window Treatments, Bedding and Upholstery is the first step in getting the job done right. We provide the following services....
- Accurate and comprehensive measures for all types of treatments that can be faxed to you
- Digital pictures are taken of all areas that can be E-Mailed to you upon request
- Download a "Request for Measure" form available in Download Center
- Picture Hanging (Rates in the Installation Price List)
- Wall Hangings / Tapestries (Hardware catalogs available in Metal Pole Hardware)
- Pick-up and delivery of Upholstered items
- Repairs and Re-Stringing of traverse rods
- Repairs and Re-Stringing of Blinds
- Repair / Retrofitting of existing drapery
How can Decsign start installing my window treatments?
- Call to set up an account or download a credit application in the Download Center
- Start having all your treatments drop shipped to us!